The World Stevia Organisation (WSO) will organized the next WSO congress on November 2017. The exact date and the exact venue will be announced very soon.
Nowadays, consumers need a neutral taste adapted to their culture. During the fourth previous editions of Stevia World Congress held since 2010, the main question remained unanswered was "How to limit and hide the after-taste of Stevia in Food & Beverages?"
The main challenge of the 8th World Congress on Stevia and Food & Beverages will to find the perfect combination in terms of formulation and to determinate how to reach the perfect balance. The scientific committee will invite academic, experts and industrials to present their latest researches, innovations and successful products formulated with Stevia.
We are still sure that Stevia will play a major role in the prevention of many chronical diseases. For the future, I'm afraid of the risk that consumers don't accept Stevia formulated products if industrials can't anticipate and find an urgent solution for Stevia Taste. We have to react quickly to insure the future of Stevia as natural sweetener.
What will be the objectives of Stevia Tasteful 2017?
- To highlight recent advances and scientific researches on Stevia and Stevia related products
- To present the latest regulations
- To show the latest marketing tools used to present Stevia and persuade consumers to use it
- To discuss about the impact of formulation on Stevia taste and after-taste.
- To present new innovations to reduce Stevia After Taste in finish products
Stevia Tasteful Awards 2017
At the end of the conference, the attendees will be invited to taste and judge some Stevia Finish Products and Stevia Extracts in order to discerned the Stevia Tasteful Awards 2017. Two categories will be awarded:
- Stevia Tasteful Award - Finish Product Category
- Stevia Tasteful Award - Extract Category
We look forward welcoming you in November 2017.
Chairman of WSO